Monday 12 March 2012

Grey Interiors

Hi everyone, after my posts on colours and black and white - I thought I would share some photos of Grey Interiors for you. Grey has been really popular in interiors over the last year. It can be quite a controversial colour to use as some people find it depressing. As far as the physcology of grey, it is a colour that doesn't have any positive psychological properties. So you are likely to use it if you want to just blend in or want a safe colour scheme. It is used alot in business and factory environments.

I think you have to be aware of the psychological properties of it when you do use it, as it can be draining and make you feel depressed. It is far better when it's warmed up with the addition of timber accents and a pop of colour. Yellow, white and grey is a very popular combination at the moment too.

Have a look at these interiors - tell me what you think, would you live in a grey interior? Or do you already?


via Architectural Digest

via Belle Maison

via Elle Decor

via Desire to Inspire - Frances Herrera

via Elle Decor

via est magazine

via Habitually Chic

via Heart Home

via Ana Antunes Home Styling

via House Crush

via House Crush

via Interiors Addict

via Interiors Addict

via Lovely Clusters

via Miss Walker

via Miss Walker

via Pinterest

via The Decorista

via The Decorista

via The Mustard Ceiling


If I have used an image from a designer that has not been properly credited please let me know so I can amend the details. Thank you, Jodie

No comments:

01 10